photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

10.09.2012

She loves Dora & Diego

Tuesday - Today was okay. Actually it was slightly better and worse than okay. How is that possible? Well...there are highs and lows to every day...lol! I don't know. I am just rambling. I tried to think of what to post because I have not been in the best of moods, so it is hard to write a post or create a scrapbook page when I do not at least feel 'content.' Nothing too much going on in my world. I went to see my parents this past weekend. Dad is doing good. I don't tell him or anyone (guess I am now) that I say a prayer for him when he crosses my mind. Cancer has been a recurring theme through my life- seeing family members go through it. It scares me. I have my theory on where the entire "cancer" thing came from, but I will not speak on it now. This is breast cancer awareness month. My mother and two of her sisters have been dealt that card to deal with in their own ways and each are doing well and cancer-free today. My grandmother passed from having breast cancer when I was a few months old. I hate that I did not get to meet her just because of all the stories of her I have heard. At the same time, I know that all things happen for a reason- even if we do not know or agree with it, there is a reason.



Last month, I took Aida to the McWane Science Center to meet Dora and Diego. There was a huge billboard we saw every day on the way home, so there was no way of getting past this event. I wanted to take her since we rarely do these types of things. I knew she would love it and she did. All the way there and back, all she talked about were Dora and Diego. She has to be one of their biggest fans. Every time I think she is out of her "Dora" phase, she falls right back into and start asking for Dora toys or anything that she sees Dora related. She also has a Diego doll with the Safari truck and jaguar; so of course, she was just as excited to meet him as she was Dora. I have plenty of photos to scrap of the day. Here are a few on a page I made:

-


digital products used:
Revelry & Rivalry by Sugarplum Paperie & Erica Zane

-

I also got another Disney page finished. I wanted to only use the traditional Disney colors on the pages, but I can never stick to one idea. I had some kits in my stash that I just HAD to use. Here is my page about Aida's balloon she was so happy about:

-


digital products used:
Fuss Free: Sweet Day by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Happy Now kit by Pink Paislee
Resolutions 2012 by Kimeric Kreations
Dad’s Day by E. Hansen
Penelope by Honey Designs
This & That Charming by Echo Park
Emerald Breeze by Fanette Design

-

Well, that is all for now. I just finished watching Parenthood, so now it is time to enjoy the quiet. Aida is finally asleep and the TV is out for the night. I will just let the internet distract me as it usually does...lol! Later!  Thanks for visiting!!--


---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...