photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

10.25.2012

Love to Scrap

I usually do not stay with things for long-as far as commitments go, but I was thinking today of something that I have yet to give up. The one hobby I have stayed with the longest: scrap-booking. My preference will always be digital, but I have yet to get bored with creating layouts. Today's post will be short and sweet. I have had quite a tiring week at work and right now, I just want to create some pages. My favorite printer (Persnickety Prints) had a sale last week and I bought some print credits. Definitely need to get my 2011 book completed. There are photos I have yet to scrap and some I want to "re"-scrap just because I have a kit that I find more fitting. I try my best not to do that, but if I am not completely happy with a page, I cannot waste my money or time printing it. My 2012 album- ahhh..I never know what to do. I have actually printed some of my 2012 layouts already.....I could not resist seeing them in my hands...and I love them. Both of these albums are 12 x 12 and I have to say....I am pretty sure I will be able to see everything on these pages when I am older. So with that, I just want to share a few pages.


-


digital product used:
Interlude by One Little Bird


---

Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping!!!









----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...