photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

10.14.2012

Project Life: Days 61 - 67

Yes- I am posting a very late project life page...lol! To give you an idea of how behind I am, today is day 288.... umm hmm...lol! I am still going though. :) Here is my latest page:






--
Of course, since I made this page just because I felt like scrapping...I did not save a list of credits. From what I can see in Photoshop and from memory, I mostly used items from Becky Higgins digital project life kit (amber edition), Creashens, Kitschy Digitals, Megan Turnridge (the kraft labels), Leora Sanford,  and Anna Aspnes (blue background paper). Now if there is something else that catches your eye and you want it, just send me a message and I will do my best to find the designer/product name for you.

Thanks for looking!!







--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...