photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

10.14.2012

Our Minnie Mouse

Today I let Aida try on her Minnie Mouse costume and take a few photos outside. I decided not to buy one of the store costumes. Every one she has had, she has ripped or torn or snagged the same day. I scoured the net until I found this adorable Bonnie Jean dress. The Minnie ears are from our Disney trip and the tights and red shoes are from Old Navy. I could barely get her out of the dress and shoes. She loves them both!  I was nervous about what size to order, but she pretty much wears a 5 and it was a perfect fit for her.


-



 --

Thanks for looking!!








--



No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...