photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

10.13.2012

Mix It Up

Every now and then I pose a question to myself- usually when I am complacent and feel I have not "grown" lately in my creative hobby. I ask myself "what is my scrapping style." You could go to any site, forum or search and find many things to read about the different styles. I never felt like I fit in one box. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I want more sharp & clean lines and other days I want effortless vintage and there are some days I just want to put things on page and go with the flow with an idea in mind. As far as colors go, I have and will use them all. I have had this crazy color idea since I was in Kindergarten at a Catholic school. At home, I always had the big box of Crayola crayons- 96 count and larger. The more colors, the more excited I was to color. Well, my school talked a lot about God - we had religion class and attended Mass at least once a week. I remember there was a section in our book talking about God made the trees, the sky, the animals, etc. That made me think.."hmm, God is everywhere...he sees everything...and he made everything." I took that idea and ran with it. I thought that I HAD to LOVE every color of crayon because God made the rainbows, which meant that he made the colors. This...right here...made me afraid and from that point on, I always made sure to get use of every single crayon I had and NEVER say, there was a color I did not like. It is kind of weird now that I think of it, but I am happy to be color friendly. :)



The pages I have to share today vary from neutral to very colorful...and I love each one of them. If you have not already- digital scrapbookers- you have to check out the new goodies released at The Lilypad and Sweet Shoppe this weekend. I am so grateful to be a part of two wonderful store teams. When I first started digital scrapbooking, I would have never thought I would have such an opportunity. Here are my pages I am sharing today:

---



digital products used:
Treasure the Memory by Sugarplum Paperie

-


digital products used:
Go Plaid! Papers and Go Polka PapersLife is Sweet Alphas by Studio Basic
Document 2013 {kit} by Mari K. and Studio Basic
Little Sew & Sew Borders by Erica Zane
A Better Me Collab by Sweet Shoppe Designers
Background Noise Vol. 1 by Jenn Barrette

-


digital products used:
Dark room (papers) and Three (3) Photo Templates by Sahlin Studio
Botanical alphaelements and papers by Amy Wolff




digital products used:
Talk to Me by Allison Pennington

-

That 's all from me for now. Happy Saturday and happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...