photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

9.04.2012

The Days Behind Me

This has been quite a weekend. I took the entire Saturday to Henna  (+ Indigo)  my hair. I will have an entire blog post on this tomorrow hopefully.  It was a lonnngggg day...all I will say for now. Sunday we took our daughter Aida to the McWane Science Center to see Dora and Diego. Photos will come soon. I spent so much time on my hair that I was exhausted. I ended up styling it in mini twists and I love it!! Hope I can keep it up at LEAST two weeks because it took me about 11 hours to twist all this hair. Ugh!! I know right...that was half a day..lol! Right now I just wanted to share a few of my latest scrapbook pages.



This first page is extremely girly just like my daughter. She was getting ready for bed in her newly made over "big girl" room.



digital supplies used:
Yummy Scrummy by lliella designs


This is one of the many re-do pages...I realllyy love how this turned out and already sent it to be printed in dd's 2011 album.


digital supplies used:
Fuss Free: Pennants 3 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Backs: Brown Paper by A. Heimann
Be You by Ju Kneipp
Practically Perfect by Ju Kneipp and Sahlin Studio
Southern Charm by Simply Tiffany
Press Card No. 9 by Paislee Press



This page is about dd at her great grandfather's birthday celebration. She is so spoiled by all of grandparents; I have no idea what I am going to do with her. Sometimes I just have to laugh at her ideas because she loves to tell you what she thinks should happen at any given moment.


digital supplies used:
Sunkissed by Mari Koegelenberg
Font: DJB Bailey by Darcy Baldwin

----

Thanks for visiting the blog...hope you are having a good Tuesday!


------

---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...