photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

9.30.2012

Our Home Town

It's already Sunday. Where did the time go? I was able to get a couple of pages done since Friday. It seems like every time I sit down to create it is either the internet distracting me or I have mommy duties to fulfill. So, today I am declaring a scrapping marathon. :) More of my favorite shows are starting their newest seasons today: Once Upon a Time, Revenge, and Homeland. I have the DVR set, just in case I forget to tune in on time. I just know I will forget somehow. Now, I have a few pages I want to share before I get back to scrapping away the weekend.






----




-----


---

digital products used [all above pages]:



=

Thanks for visiting!




=

=

2 comments:

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...