photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

9.19.2012

Random Thoughts

Been a moment since I have posted. Decided to update my blog once again. Certain things I am just not good at making a decision about. What I like one day could be something totally different the next day. I am going to try to blog more often. I used to blog (online) all the time in college. I had a couple of blogs that were just about random things I dealt with day to day. I have always felt like an outsider when I was school, so the journal keeping started when I was about in the 4th or 5th grade. It has never stopped. I can think more clearly if I can go back and read the words. I will tell anyone that I am not a good listener. I know it is true. It was very hard for me to listen during school. I would read at home either before class or after when it was time to do my homework (lol!). Somehow I still made the honor roll. I am a visual learner 100%. I do not like watching video tutorials because I just do not listen well. Write up and let me use the search function (ctrl + f) and we will be good!



Anywho- I hope this blog can be just as random as I am. I think a lot of people think I am quiet. Well, I know I am quiet...because I am always thinking and observing. I have never been good with conversation. I mean, I talk but sometimes it is just plain awkward for me...lol. I just have trouble finding the words to say. It is weird...yes it is...lol!

Soo - IOS 6 for the iPhone and iPad. I was searching Google to see if there any issues. So far, no problems with the iPhone 4. The lag is not noticeable, according to some reports. I think I will wait. I did fall in and pre-order the iPhone 5. I kept saying I was going to wait but I had saved up the money, so why not? (Well, I could think of a few reasons...5D Mark III, new house, savings in general...yada yada) It's like a little present to myself. I think I deserve those sometimes. :) I am with AT&T and have no plans of ever changing over my unlimited data plan. At one point, there were rumors AT&T was going to make everyone change if they upgraded to the iPhone 5, but they quickly dismissed that rumor...thankfully! I cannot wait until it gets here. I have read about the features but not too much. I want to be surprised.So we'll see... I plan on keeping my iPhone 4- it can be Aida's little game/camera and she can use the Wi-fi here at home. That phone has sentimental value...lol! I ordered a case from Incipio for the 5 - purple, of course! I wanted the purple/turquoise case that Casemate has I decided to stick with a company I trusted. I have an Incipio case on my iPhone 4 right now and love it.

I definitely plan to get all of the "kiddie" apps off of my new phone...lol! My dd will have no reason to be on the new phone. This one will be all mine.....I hope....lol!! I got a chance to scrap a project life page tonight. Will get a chance to post it this weekend. There is an awesome new collection coming to SSD this weekend that I just had to use for my project life. Oh!! I did find something to drastically help me with project life. It is an iPhone app- Momento. It was mentioned in a scrapbooking forum, and I had to try it out.I LOVE how it records all of your feeds (FB/twitter/Flickr, etc) and you can add a little note each day. I paid $2.99 for it, but right now it is on sale for $0.99!! I knoooww I knoooww...wish it was on sale when I bought it but I love the app so much that all of that does not even matter. It is definitely worth checking out and it is helping me tons on saving notes about the day-to-day on Project Life.


Well, I have to be up pretty soon for work and I will regret this staying up late then. Thanks for visiting the blog!!

Later!!


---

2 comments:

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...