photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

8.29.2012

The Good and the Bad

Today was an okay day.  I dropped Aida off at daycare and she was actually awake, which is rare.  No matter how early I have her in bed, she never goes to sleep until around 10:30 or 11:00 at night. There were a few people that actually warned me about this happening. I am a night owl and so is her dad. Every now and then she will admit that is sleepy...it is not very often. Anyway, I am anxious for the weekend. I placed an order for some Fresh Moroccan Henna and Indigo. I really want my hair to be dark again and I want to do some mini twists. I really want to try to wear a protective style at least for a couple of weeks to give my hair a break. I plan on doing some layouts/blog posts about my natural hair journey. I am glad I got rid of the rest of my permed ends last November. My hair is the same length as it was before and still growing. I am ELATED about that of course.



Anywayyy...I was just thinking about my daughter and how she has trouble listening. If she is watching a cartoon, it is like I am talking to the wall because she does not respond at all! It really drives me up a wall. She is 4 years old...not like she was a schedule to keep...a job to work....lol!! I could go on and on with this. Some days are better than others and I look forward to many more of the better days. happy smiley

I even created a page about the one of the "not-so-good" days. If I lived in utopia, every thing would be perfect, but I do not. I want to remember all of these moments, whether they were fun or not. They are a part of our life.

----


digital products used:



And of course, like the psycho that I am...lol!! I remade a page...so here is a little throwback of my Aida.


digital productss used:
You Make Me All I Was Meant to Be by Lauren Grier
Sprinkles V.4 and Waiting for Fall by Valorie Wibbens
Blanc Stitches by Amy Martin
Matilda PapersPainted AlphaAutumn Mixed Media by Sahlin Studio
So You Think You Can Chevron Kraft by Rachel Young
Layered and Stitched Clipping Masks by Robyn M.


These are definitely two of my favorite pages. I love bright colors, buttons and the painted alpha. Sometimes I start a page with an idea and sometimes it takes me a moment to start, so I just start adding things that I like and see what happen. I definitely do not do the kit & photo matching thing- where the photo matches the color of the kit. I just want my photo to be my photo..and on my page....lol! Well- that is all from me for now.... happy scrapping and happy Thursday!


----

1 comment:

  1. So I got your email an yea uhm... I dont think this blogging thing is exactly for me!!! Lol I am so much better at building websites than grasping this lol... anywho love my Aida Bell in her grouch pictures.... This is a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...