photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

8.19.2012

Decisions

This weekend has been quite uneventful....and I welcomed it with WIDE OPEN arms. hug smiley I really needed some rest after this week.  I felt much more tired than normal and just did not feel like going anywhere. Plus, my guy had to work, so it'd be just us girls on Saturday. We did a little shopping. Of course, I had to pick up my copy of the Hunger Games movie. I actually enjoyed the movie, even after reading the books. The movie seemed rushed in some places but overall it was good; I did not expect to see each and every scene that I thought was important so that kind of ruled out some of the disappointment for me. I have not watched it at home yet, so that could change...lol!!



Now....on to my favorite topic: digital scrapbooking. Have you seen the big sale at The Lilypad?!?! It's 30% off STOREWIDE ...and it includes the new releases.  Here are a couple of my latest TLP pages:

----

digital supplies used:
worn by One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio
A Wonderful Day , Sketch pad papers and Layerable ephemera paper stacks by Sahlin Studio

------
------

------

 digital supplies used:
Agave by Sara Gleason
Raw Color and Distressed Cardboard Alpha by Micheline Martin


There are some fab new goodies at Sweet Shoppe this week. I swear I need a week or two off so that I can sit and scrap. I have many items bookmarked to come back to later, and later cannot come soon enough! 

I saw Jenn's new kit this week and knew I had to do a page with some of my old school photos. I have a box of photos organized and ready to scrap, but have not been scanning them like I should. I am so happy I did though.  It was nice thinking back to when I was 14 years old. Definitely a lot has changed since then..lol!

----



digital supplies used:
Book Smarts by Jenn Barrette




digital supplies used:
Free Spirit by Krystal Hartley & HGD by Laurie Ann
Little Sew & Sew Borders by Erica Zane



Thanks so much for visiting!! I am off to enjoy dinner with my fam happy smiley







---

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...