photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

8.14.2012

Love this lens!

As usual- I was scanning through my many of photos looking for a couple to use on a scrapbook page--and I came across a set of January of this year. I keep saying I am going to do a then and now photo post just to see how I have progressed but when I look through all the photos I have taken, I am discouraged by the hits & misses. I do love the photos I am sharing...something I have not said in a while.  I used the Canon 50 mm f/1.4 ..and I have to say...I love the creamy bokeh of this lens (almost as much as the 85 mm).



So here is my little lady....

---


----



----





My settings for these photos were : Shutter speed [1/200s], F-stop [2.2], ISO [160], no flash, metering mode [spot], and Kelvin WB (white balance). That's all for now. I am worn out from work, which is becoming a trend I cannot say I enjoy..... lol!  Hope all is well on your side of the world!!  Smiley Face icon

-----


-----

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...