photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

11.29.2012

The Days

I cannot believe how quickly December has gotten here. I just realized this is the last day of November ( well, almost...as I am typing it is literally 40 minutes away..lol!). My daughter was sick this past weekend, so we did not get a chance to put up the tree. I was soooo ready to officially introduce Aida to her elf and read the story and all of that...but, this weekend works fine too! I think this will be fun. I have not set a plan for each day...I am just going to go with the flow. I was thinking of him leaving her letter clues to make a word that will give her the opportunity to open one gift early on Christmas Eve, if she can sound out the word. We will see what happens...I am just excited! I am about to head for the bed but first wanted to share a photo that was taken this past weekend of my dd. I love this little cardigan she is wearing. We got it from the clearance rack at JCPenney's a few weeks ago and of course, I had to get a photo of her wearing it.



First is the clean edit - I used a levels, curves, and selective color adjustment layer and a soft light layer for a little pop of color:




This is the matte and warmed version. I actually used an action that was free from a fellow CMer (CM=Clickin' Moms). I know of 2 different ways that you can achieve a matte finish - an exposure adjustment layer or a level adjustment layer, which I think I will share tomorrow.






I have been getting more and more into the matte finish lately. No idea why; I just love the look. It feels "finished"...lol! Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...