photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

11.05.2012

Bright & Early

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Digital Scrapbooking weekend. I know I did. I did not shop too much. I spent quite bit of time in the TLP forums and scrapping a few pages. I really need to catch up on my 2011 album. I have some print credits but have yet to use them. I need to make this next batch worth it. lol! I think that's why I sit back and re-make my pages from the year before. I am so happy with my 2012 pages that I need to feel the same about any I print now.



One of my buys this weekend was the Scrap Pack at Scrap Stacks, the new Pinterest-like gallery for sharing scrapbook layouts or designs. I still have not organized by stacks exactly how I want them- maybe when I have more time. Back to this weekend- the scrap pack was pretty awesome so I had to have it. This first page is with Scrap Orchard's collaboration kit and some more items from my digi-stash. This photo is of my daughter on her way to daycare trying to tote all her "stuff" to the car...lol!

-


digital supplies used:
Storyteller Collab by Scrap Orchard
Writers’ Block Tag by Gennifer Bursett
Stitching by AK (?)
Doilies by VN Digital Art
Affirmation Date Circle by Elise’s Pieces

-

This next page is with some awesome goodies from The Lilypad. I am in love with every BYOC color palette, but this one was right on time. Loved it! I scrapped a page of Aida at the McWane Center from last year.

-


digital products used:
DSD 2012 Grab Bag by Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay
Years Patterns and Solids (November 2012 BYOC) by Rachel Young
Sprinkles V.9 by Valorie Wibbens
Blueberry Blush [Elements] (Nov 2012 BYOC) by Captivated Visions
Sewing Kit by Agnes Biro
Plentiful Plastic Alpha by Allison Pennington
Font: I Love Me Some Stephanie by Darcy Baldwin

-

That's all for now. I have to get our clothes ready for tomorrow. The work week came so quickly; it is almost as if I did not have a weekend. Well let me get to my duties.... thanks for visiting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...