photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

2.15.2013

My Bright Idea

So here I am the other day trying to think of how I am going to take control of my life and make some changes about my weight. I have a habit of start to workout for a good two weeks and then I completely stop for a month or so ...and then I feel bad, start again.....then the cycle repeats. Well, I figured because of my DNA that I needed some diet changes and to exercise. I was scanning Pinterest for all of these smoothie recipes and decided to try some. I was so excited. Did not one time stop to think about my fruit allergy. So I buy the fruit, almond milk, spinach and oat and proceed to making my smoothie. It looked green and gross  [recipe called for 2 cups of spinach] but it did not taste bad. Within seconds, my lips, inner mouth, face, throat and hands are starting to itch. My throat itches so bad that I wish I could remove my esophagus so this smoothie does not get any deeper in my digestive tract and make me itch even more...lol! I look around the empty kitchen and proclaim I must be an idiot. LOL!!! Cause who else would do all of that and forget they have an allergy to the best part of the recipe [the fruit]. I mean I don't know what made me think I would not have a reaction. Surely I will scrap about it one day. ..but mannn...I really need to think more before I act...lol!!


Enough with my silliness.... I really wanted to post today to share some of my latest pages. I plan to work on some project life pages in a few but I have a few recent favs.



digital products used:
You Only Live Once by Jenn Barrette




digital products used:
You Hold The Key To My Heart by Zoe Pearn & Jenn Barrette
Art and Soul Alpha: Bundle by Julie Billingsley
Font: A Gentle Touch by ByTheButterfly



digital products used:
DIY: Renovate by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Shawna Clingerman



digital products used:
Ink Pot by CD Muckosky
Fig Tree {elements} by Sara Gleason
Year of templates vol.11Kitsch PapersSketchpad Papers, Key to my Heart Papers and ElementsPaper Piercing/Stitch Holesby Sahlin Studio



digital products used:
Simply Wonderful by Erica Zane, Studio Basic Designs, and Sugarplum Paperie
Font: My Boyfriend’s Hand by Darcy Baldwin and Studio Basic
Easy Breezy Part 14 by Busy Bee Designs


Thanks for visiting!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh man, how awful about the fruit allergy, I have never heard of that! I do the same thing... do good for a week or two and fall off the wagon.

    Your LOs are gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...