photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

7.09.2012

Pretty Late

I have had the pleasure to be off from work the last 5 days and I must say I feel like a new me. In 5 hours 45 minutes, I am sure to be back to the old me. Sleepy and dreading the drive to work....lol! Yes,  in that small amount of time my mood will change. I am not a morning person...ever!  I just wanted to share a few photos from our 4th of July celebration. There are a few more I plan to edit and make pages for, but these are the first I have touched. I know what photos I wanted to use with this gorgeous kit but I did not know the theme of my journaling - until I thought of a conversation that I was sitting in on today. It may seem strange to some - maybe - depending on how you see things. The main idea I wanted to covey to Aida in this page was - be you - be free and never be afraid to be who you want to be. I have always been the one to not follow the crowd and do my own thing - even if on my own. I would not expect any different of her. 


Sooo....here a few photos of my munchkin:






Here is the scrapbook page I made - credits are below:


 digital supplies used:

Fresh by One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio
Goldenrod by Sara Gleason


Ohhh did I mention I love this collab?? I was making a page with a kit from each of them and said...man I wish they'd collab. That next week I noticed a tag line with a photo in one of their newsletters, probably OLB's, that mentioned they would be releasing a collaborative kit soon...I was beyond excited. I am really glad they did this one together...their styles blend so beautifully...and of course, I do plan on using this kit again....and again....  Nowwww I am out for the night...have a good Monday all!! I will try to....at least...lol!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...