photo menubar_01_zps1889c320.png photo menubar_02_zps8864c4a9.png photo menubar_03_zpse6a0075b.png photo menubar_04_zps1b01eb79.png photo menubar_05_zps34314054.png

6.30.2012

Way too hot!

100 degree weather...in Alabama??!!? Ohhh this is not goooodd. During the summer, we always go to the store at night- after 7:00 pm but it will still be in the 90s around that time. All I can say is: "oh my electric bill!" That is where all of our extra money will be going just to keep cool...lol! I was supposed to run my errands early this morning but I just did not feel like it.  Pretty sure I will regret that now. Oohh welll!!



I have a few pages to share today. On my Facebook page, I start an album every month with the pages I have created. For June-there are 32 photos in that album. Surprised myself because I felt like I was not able to scrap as much as I wanted but obviously I did plenty. Here are a few pages I created this week- I even made one about myself. I really need scrap more of my own thoughts, photos of things I like. That is going to be my July goal-to focus more pages on myself and not just Aida. I love scrapping about baby girl, but there is more to who I am - or at least that is what I remind myself...lol!





digital supplies used:

Fuss Free: Wall Art by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Enjoy the Ride, Beyond Measure by Gina Cabrera
Juan Carlos & FiFi,Lucky Stripes Alpha by Creashens
Today Journal Cards by Valorie Wibbens
Font: Angostura




 digital supplies used:
One of a Kind by Meghan Mullens and Captivated Visions
Font: Geordie Girl by Darcy Baldwin




digital supplies used:
Oh my, The Terrible Twos by Jady Day Studio




digital supplies used:
Little Sew & Sew: Chevrons by Erica Zane
It's Complicated & Painted Paper Masks by Sugarplum Paperie
Easy Breezy, Part 6 by Busy Bee (modified)
Fonts: Century Gothic, DJB The Librarian by Darcy Baldwin



I am going to get on with getting our day started. Enjoy your Saturday and thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pages! The top 2 are my favorite - love all the dimension you put into the "one of a kind" one! Scrapbooking is one of those things I would really love to get into if I had the time - after seeing these, even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lori! It definitely does take time. I am addicted now so if I don't get my time to scrap at least every other day or so...I might be a little loopy...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...